Self-catering cottages in Somerset
All our self-catering cottages and homes are comfortable, warm and well furnished, and equipped to the highest standard, with central heating, internet access and a direct dial telephone.
Located in a valley of outstanding natural beauty all the cottages are adjacent to ten acres of fields and river walks abounding in wildlife. Just 20 minutes south of Bath, 10 minutes from Longleat, and five minutes from the market town of Frome, our cottages provide an ideal base for visiting the many attractions in the area such as;
- Longleat House and Safari Park (10 minutes)
- Wells and the Cathedral (30 minutes)
- Glastonbury and Street (40 minutes)
- Stourhead Gardens (30 minutes)
- Salisbury (40 minutes)
- Bristol (40 minutes)
- Cheddar and Wookey Hole Caves (40 minutes)
- The Roman City of Bath (20 minutes)
Of our eight properties the smallest cottage sleeps 2 people and our largest home will sleep up to 22 people.
We have Easter Availability – Contact us!
Click here to see an overview of our cottages, use the cottages menu above or follow the links below to find a particular cottage to suit your needs.